Utilizing the most advanced technology, Altavian’s unmanned aircraft systems produce high-resolution imagery and accurate geospatial data, surpassing all other UAVs on the market today. We aim to set the bar – and set it high.
Altavian's aircraft uses an all-electric system resulting in low maintenance, minimal launch time, direct geo referencing, and a lightweight design. Save time and get results - whenever and wherever you need it.
With your goals in mind, Altavian will develop a solution designed specifically for your industry and needs. With the ability to operate in all weather conditions, and integration with the latest sensor payloads, Altavian provides endless possibilities, tailored for you.
Altavian’s solutions integrate data processing, data analysis, results reporting and advanced imaging with comprehensive support. We provide full-service data solutions for you at a third of the cost.
News & Updates
- Have you checked Altavian Inc. out on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn? Be sure to follow us!
- Altavian, Woolpert, and Sinclair College form a partnership in Dayton (Dayton Daily News 09-23-2013)
- Altavian featured in article 'The promise of UAS in the United States' (Professional Surveyor 08-21-2013)
- Woolpert-Altavian Partnership Video (04-17-2013)
- Altavian Partners with Woolpert for Commercial Data Collection (sUAS News 2-22-2013)
- Altavian Earns Share of $248 Million Army Contract (Gainesville Sun 1-8-2013)
- The Altavian Team Conducting Conservation Work in Smithsonian's Air & Space (Photo 11-26-2012)
- Unmanned Planes Allow Growers to Keep Watch From the Skies (Growing Florida 9-27-2012)
- Altavian and USACE Offer Guests Opportunity to Observe NOVA Operations (Press Release 9-5-2012)